Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Vacation –End of Day 2 and Day 3

So to finish off our Sabbath we made chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches,  YUMMY!  Nathan added some pecans in his cookies from the St George Temple pecan trees. Some of us layed down for naps and we watched some tv.

 IMG_9338 IMG_9343 IMG_9346 IMG_9350 IMG_9351 IMG_9352 IMG_9358 IMG_9362 IMG_9366

IMG_9372

Monday: Nathan and I got up early and headed to workout. Then a quick breakfast and all the kids swam before heading out to The Zion Outlets.  Sadly the shopping wasn’t very productive. After several stores we ended up at Brigham Youngs Winter Home for a tour.

IMG_9397IMG_9419IMG_9459IMG_9447

 IMG_9448

IMG_9470IMG_9472IMG_9473IMG_9474

The Brigham Young Winter House

IMG_9477 IMG_9480IMG_9484 IMG_9486 IMG_9492 IMG_9502 IMG_9504 IMG_9515 IMG_9516  IMG_9521 IMG_9523 IMG_9524 IMG_9525 IMG_9527 IMG_9529 IMG_9530 IMG_9534 IMG_9535

Back to the condo for a visit to the Arcade room for prizes for Jaimee then more swimming and BBQ for dinner out on the huge deck.

IMG_9539 IMG_9540 IMG_9542 IMG_9543 IMG_9549 IMG_9554 IMG_9556  IMG_9561 IMG_9562 IMG_9563 IMG_9564 IMG_9566    IMG_9567

No comments: