Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

St George Family Vacation 2013 Day 1 and 2

We drove down Friday night and arrived at 10pm ish. Our first full day was full of SWIMMING 3 different times with a visit to DI,  Costco, and Wal-Mart mixed in. FUN FUN FUN!!!!!

IMG_9111 IMG_9129 IMG_9142 IMG_9154 IMG_9198 IMG_9201 IMG_9230 IMG_9253 IMG_9262 IMG_9267

Day 2

Sunday on vacation is wonderful! We slept in a little and had another delicious hot breakfast.  We found a local LDS Ward just 5 minutes away and attended the 11am congregation. It was a Branch of retired couples.  There were several families visiting like ourselves. I was excited for the kids to visit another Ward and attend classes but they had NO PRIMARY and NO YOUTH classes. Oh well, we headed out after Sacrament services to see the St George Temple and to Visitor’s Center there. BEATTIFUL!!!  I LOVE being on the Temple Grounds especially as a whole family! The perfect way to spend the Sabbath day.

IMG_9286 IMG_9287 IMG_9288 IMG_9291 IMG_9296 IMG_9302 IMG_9307 IMG_9308

You know by now that I love taking pictures of the temple and flowers surrounding the temple.  Here are my beautiful children with the Temple.  LOVE THEM!!!

IMG_9315

IMG_9316  IMG_9321 IMG_9322 IMG_9323 IMG_9324

Nathan took the picture of Dan and I, BEAUTIFUL! 

IMG_9327

IMG_9328 IMG_9330

After the Temple visit we came back to the condo and had a delicious lunch and watched…

IMG_9335

IMG_9337

Eight more days to come!

 I LOVE FAMILY VACATIONS!!!

No comments: