Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

I Love to Go to the Temple….

IMG_9103IMG_9025 IMG_9027 IMG_9053 IMG_9056 IMG_9096  IMG_9104

IMG_9100

Erik leaves for his 2 yrs of service to the Lord in Honduras next week. He wanted to go to the Temple to do Baptisms with his cousins and be the one performing the ordinances. It was so wonderful to see these cousins together at The Temple of the Lord. What a blessing to serve the Lord! There is no place I would rather be than at the temple with my children!

The Beauty of the Temple Grounds

I took advantage of the time waiting for them and took many pictures of the beautiful flowers surrounding the Temple.

 IMG_9051 IMG_9029 IMG_9030 IMG_9031 IMG_9032 IMG_9033 IMG_9034 IMG_9035  IMG_9040IMG_9041 IMG_9042 IMG_9043 IMG_9044 IMG_9045 IMG_9047 IMG_9048 IMG_9049 IMG_9050 IMG_9057 IMG_9058 IMG_9059 IMG_9060 IMG_9061 IMG_9062 IMG_9078 IMG_9079 IMG_9080  IMG_9083 IMG_9084 IMG_9085 IMG_9086 IMG_9087 IMG_9071 IMG_9073 IMG_9074 IMG_9075  IMG_9029

IMG_9092 IMG_9093 IMG_9094 IMG_9095

All photos are owned by Rebecca Jones. Photos cannot be used without permission.

1 comment:

Dan Jones said...

Wow! You got some awesome pictures!