Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Only 3 weeks Left


My weight has pretty much stayed the same the last couple weeks which is very frustrating. Here is my 9 week picture. I can't wait for this competition to be over with so life will no longer revolve around what the scale reads. Don't get me wrong I am still going to continue with my weight loss plan and healthy living but hopefully my mind won't constantly be on how much I weigh.

5 comments:

Kelly Hill said...

You look absolutely beautiful. Keep up the great work.

em said...

You really do look great! That scale can be my nemesis sometimes too, keep it up!

Kate said...

HOLY COW, BECKY!! You look amazing! Even if the scale is not moving, is the measuring tape? Your face has thinned and I can tell your other measurements are way down, too! Sometimes it is not about the weight, but about the inches.

WOO HOO!

Becky Jones said...

You ladies are so sweet. As far as inches goes I've lost about 6 inches on my waist, hips and rib cage (bra measurement). Funny thing my actual cup size isn't changing. I wouldn't be so worried about the scale except for the silly Biggest Loser competition. I've worked so hard that now I really want the money. There is another lady that is tied with me for % lost right now. Oh well even if I don't get the money it has all been worth it!!!

Kim said...

The scale is not your friend. if you're building muscle, it weighs more than fat-try measuring your inches instead- I bet you're loosing inches.
You look great!