
As I mentioned in a previous post, I don't get my hair done very often. About every 9 months I go get it cut and recently get some blond highlights. If I'm feeling the need for the true beauty treatment I even get my eyebrows shaped. Well today was the day. A whole afternoon spent on me! I have a wonderful neighbor across the street who does amazing work so not only do I get me time but I get to have real girl chat for 2 1/2 hours. What fun and I feel great. Thanks Sariah!!! I think I look pretty great too! (That probably sounds very conceited but hey it's good for the self esteem!)
4 comments:
You do look great! The whole goal for each of us it to be able to love ourselves as God loves us. Feeling beautiful and saying you feel beautiful is a GREAT way to do that.
Thanks Kelly for saying so.
Hi Becky it has been along time but you look great. But I always thought you looked great. How are things going? Email me so we can catch up. Your family is beautiful. Life is always busy with kids, but sure is worth every minute of it. Take care!
You look beautiful! I just got back from getting my hair done today! It was last done 9 months ago in June. I was in serious need of some me time. Good girl to spend some time on you. I think it makes us better moms and wives.
Post a Comment