I very rarely get sick and usually it is very minor but the last couple days have been horrible. Yesterday I tried to act normal and get all the house work done, dinner, kids and everything but then last night I just couldn't sleep. I would wake up not able to breathe, so I'd blow my nose, turn over then back to sleep for an hour then do it all over again. This morning I woke up early and took some medication even though I hate taking any and it wiped me out. I laid on the couch as the boys got out the door for school. I can only remember a little of it. I know Brandon's hair didn't get combed but I told him he'd be alright. I assume they got their own breakfast.
Then the girls woke up and we made it downstairs to turn on the tv for them and got them cold cereal in a baggie and drinks. Next thing I know it is an hour later and the floor is soaking wet and the cereal is everywhere. I knew at this point I needed help. I called Dan and he was so sweet to leave work and come home to take care of us. I went into bed as soon as he got home and came out 4 hours later. I'm feeling a little better than I was but my head is still pounding with pressure, my voice is nearly gone, sore throat, and very tired. My fever seems to be gone for now thank goodness. Moms really shouldn't be able to get sick! I am just so thankful that Dan has a job that allows him to come home and take care of his family when his wife it too sick to do so. Thanks again my love!!!
2 comments:
I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. Last time I got sick like that I discovered Mucinex. It was amazing for all that head gunk. I hate taking meds too, but that one was a small miracle for me. Good luck and feel better.....
I second that Mucinex endorsement!!! I have never had meds that worked better!!! So glad you're feeling better, Becky! Take it easy this weekend!
Post a Comment