Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

25 Randon Facts About Me

1. I really live a blessed life with more blessings than I really feel I deserve.
2.My theme song as a child was " When I grow up I want to be a mother..." (Brite Music)and here I am living my dream. I always have loved the word smile. There is just something about it.
3. I love popcorn and eat it by the handful.
4. I was born in Kansas City, Kansas but never lived in Kansas.
5. My husband is my very best friend!
6. I am one of those people that has to talk things out. Thank goodness Dan is a good listener as well as my Mom and sisters.
7. If I have conflict with someone I physically feel ill and have to get it resolved right away.
8. I like to have the public areas of the house in order and clean. Ask the kids, I get a little cranky when things are a mess.
9. I enjoy putting the clothes in the washer to clean them but somehow I often forget to put them in the dryer.
10. I won several awards for public speaking as a child.
11. I funded my education by being one of those pesky telemarketers. I was the best they had so I made really good money.
12. I didn't get my drivers license till I was 18 yrs old. My sister always drove me or I took the bus or LRT everywhere.
13. I love fresh flowers but hate how much they cost.
14. I usually have a candle burning to make the house smell warm and inviting.
15. I wish we had a real wood fireplace, I love watching the flames and enjoy the smell.
16. My favorite lotion scents are peach, vanilla or cucumber melon.
17. Dan was only the second boy I ever kissed. He was a great teacher! :-)
18. I have my degree in Elementary Education and would love to teach someday after the kids are grown.
19. I won't go any where public without lipstick and mascara.
20. I love sitting in the celestial room of the Temple. There is no where else where you can feel that peace and security.
21. Being creative makes me happy. I enjoy decorating cakes, scrapbooking, beautifying the house, sewing, and even drawing pictures for the kids.
22. I neglect my hair and usually only get my hair cut maybe twice a year. I just hate paying for it! I cut my husband's and children's hair.
23. I have always been told that I have beautiful eyes. Actually that is what Dan's cousin told him about me before our blind date. After my eyes water my eyes go the intense green color. Too bad they aren't that way all the time.
24. I love teaching in the primary but feel completely disconnected to the neighborhood. I guess I need to start a play group at my house to get some adult conversation with other women.
25. I miss my Dad terribly. He died of cancer 2 years ago at 58 yrs old. I often go to call him and then remember. My Dad was the one I always talked to if I needed reassurance about anything. He always made me feel like I could do anything.

No comments: