I have many reasons to smile. I am blessed to be a wife to an amazing man and mother to 5 incredible children. I also have a deep faith as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Quick Update
Wow the last week was busy!!! Dan built us some beautiful shelves on the side of the garage for storage, we cleaned out the "storage room" in the basement and now we are ready for that room to be finished. I'm so excited for the house to be 100% finished. The large room with all of the built in shelving that we finished for the boys 2 years ago will now become an exercise room/office/guest/craft/sewing room. Nathan and Brandon will get to share the bedroom we are finishing. I hope it works out for them. It is a lot smaller than the huge room they are going from so it will be a change for them. Maybe with a smaller room the mess won't be so big. Anyway, construction is set to begin today so I'd better go get dressed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It will be so nice. We just finished our basement a year ago and it is nice to have more space. I hope the boys are okay with downstairs bedroom. Ethan my seven year old sleep on a mattress on his sisters floor upstair because he's too scared. Even with his older brother in the room. So Jess pretty much has his own room. So fun to do projects.
Thanks for posting all your family pictures! Everyone looks great and very happy. Say hi to them all for me! What fun it is to have families!
Post a Comment