I have many reasons to smile. I am blessed to be a wife to an amazing man and mother to 5 incredible children. I also have a deep faith as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Life is Full of Change
This morning I am feeling a little anxious. I have one of those appointments with a member of the Bishopric tonight that I have a feeling is going to turn my life upside down. Don't get me wrong, I'm more than willing to serve wherever I am asked to serve but life was getting pretty comfortable in my 2 callings as Pack Committee Chair and CTR 8 teacher. I am just kind of hoping that the thoughts I've had for the last year, regarding a calling coming my way, are not right. The calling I have been pondering I don't think I am prepared for and would require a lot of time and preparation. The Lord does require us to stretch and grow so I guess tonight I will find out how much growing and stretching lies before me. I love serving in the church and am really looking forward to this change whatever it may be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oooh, Becky I'm feeling anxious as well, I have a meeting tonight as well. Why can't they just call us the day of, less time to worry about it! :)
Post a Comment