
♥ How long have you been together? 15 years this Month, Married for 14 years
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? We didn't, it was a blind date.
♥ Who asked who out? Technically we were set up by Dan's cousin.
♥ How old are each of you? Dan, 37. Becky, 35.
♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most? My Sister , but all of Dan's live in Utah so they have the advantage.
♥ Do you have any children together? 3 boys, 2girls.
♥ What about pets? One very big fluffy cat, Whiskers.
♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Knowing if we are disciplining the kids right without hurting their self worth.
♥ Did you go to the same school? Well, for a little while we both went to BYU.
♥ Who said I love you first? Dan knew I wanted to say it but wouldn't so we kind of said it to eachother in a conversatiion about what it means to truly love someone.
♥ Are you from the same home town? No I grew up mostly in Alberta and Dan is a Utah boy.
♥ Who is the smartest? We both have our strengths. Dan is very logical and knows tons of computer languages but I did get my degree.
♥ Who is the most sensitive? I think I am but Dan can be too.
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Our favorite place is Macaroni Grill.
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together? Either up to Canada or to Mexico.
♥ Who has the worst temper? We both are fairly even tempered unless the kids make a huge mess then I lose it!
♥ Who does the cooking? I do, but Dan can cook and bake.
♥ Who is more social? Definitely me.
♥ Who is the neat-freak? Me
♥ Who is more stubborn? Both of us can be I guess.Who hogs the bed? No one, that's why you get a king mattress.
♥ Who wakes up earlier? Dan. He is very sweet to gently give me a kiss before he leaves for work.
♥ Where was your first date? Trafalga Miniature Golf in Orem.
♥ Who has the bigger family? Mine has 6 kids, Dan's has 5.
♥ Do you get flowers often? Often enough.
♥ How do you spend the holidays? Together with our little familyand usually some extended family.
♥ Who is more jealous? I don't think either of us are really the jealous type.
♥ How long did it take to get serious? About 2 months.
♥ Who eats more? Depends on what it is. We both like food!
♥ Who does/did the laundry? I do.
♥ Who’s better with the computer? Dan
♥ Who drives when you are together?Dan
Happy Valentine's Day Sweetheart!
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? We didn't, it was a blind date.
♥ Who asked who out? Technically we were set up by Dan's cousin.
♥ How old are each of you? Dan, 37. Becky, 35.
♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most? My Sister , but all of Dan's live in Utah so they have the advantage.
♥ Do you have any children together? 3 boys, 2girls.
♥ What about pets? One very big fluffy cat, Whiskers.
♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Knowing if we are disciplining the kids right without hurting their self worth.
♥ Did you go to the same school? Well, for a little while we both went to BYU.
♥ Who said I love you first? Dan knew I wanted to say it but wouldn't so we kind of said it to eachother in a conversatiion about what it means to truly love someone.
♥ Are you from the same home town? No I grew up mostly in Alberta and Dan is a Utah boy.
♥ Who is the smartest? We both have our strengths. Dan is very logical and knows tons of computer languages but I did get my degree.
♥ Who is the most sensitive? I think I am but Dan can be too.
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Our favorite place is Macaroni Grill.
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together? Either up to Canada or to Mexico.
♥ Who has the worst temper? We both are fairly even tempered unless the kids make a huge mess then I lose it!
♥ Who does the cooking? I do, but Dan can cook and bake.
♥ Who is more social? Definitely me.
♥ Who is the neat-freak? Me
♥ Who is more stubborn? Both of us can be I guess.Who hogs the bed? No one, that's why you get a king mattress.
♥ Who wakes up earlier? Dan. He is very sweet to gently give me a kiss before he leaves for work.
♥ Where was your first date? Trafalga Miniature Golf in Orem.
♥ Who has the bigger family? Mine has 6 kids, Dan's has 5.
♥ Do you get flowers often? Often enough.
♥ How do you spend the holidays? Together with our little familyand usually some extended family.
♥ Who is more jealous? I don't think either of us are really the jealous type.
♥ How long did it take to get serious? About 2 months.
♥ Who eats more? Depends on what it is. We both like food!
♥ Who does/did the laundry? I do.
♥ Who’s better with the computer? Dan
♥ Who drives when you are together?Dan
Happy Valentine's Day Sweetheart!
No comments:
Post a Comment