Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Where have I been?

It has been way too long since I blogged.  Sorry!  I have been busy WORKING!  Yes, I have started substitute teaching.  I love it.  Everyday is a new adventure.  I am especially loving working with the autistic children and life skills children as an aide.  I have subbed in everything from preschool to 3 different 1st grade classes to Laura’s 2nd grade class as well.  I get to sub twice for Jaimee’s Kindergarten class this week as well as 2 days with autistic and life skills.  I can’t wait! I was meant to be a teacher.  I have always known that teaching is a gift that I have been given.  What a blessing that I can have a taste of teaching right now and still be there for my children. 

No comments: