Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Second Miler Award

cub scout awards 025

I was in charge of the food for the evening as the Stake Cub Scout commissioner. I decorated 70 cute campfire cupcakes to fit our theme.  We had trveling taco salad that we ate right out of the chip bags.  Yummy!

cub scout awards 027cub scout awards 028cub scout awards 031cub scout awards 057cub scout awards 058cub scout awards 080

We were very blessed to have Previous General Primary President for The church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Cheyl Lant speak to us.  She was full of the Spirit and very inspiring.  She told some amazing stories and I loved hearing her speak.

cub scout awards 088

As a thank-you for being the Stake Cub Scout Rep Angela Merrick made these beautiful corsages.  I love the cute scout emblem chard that is hanging from it.

cub scout awards 091

I was very honored to receive The Second Miler Award from Utah National Parks Council and The Pony Express District.  It is a great honor and not many are given out.  I have served for 8 years now in the Scouting program and love serving the cub Scouts!

cub scout awards 098

1 comment:

Rheanna said...

Congrats, that's awesome! And I totally LOVE your cupcakes!