Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What We’ve Been Doing…

Decorating the house for Christmas

001007

059064287289290291113114115119120122123125301302

 

097

Date Night up to Temple Square and wandering around City Creek with a little Christmas Shopping.

 

Laura had her Activity Days Recognition Night.

101114124142146148163164166

Lots of FUN in the kitchen baking.

251260277280284294

The girls and I went to the Crèche Exhibit.  They loved it and so did I.  It was neat to see nativities from all over the world.

2012-12-01_20-37-39_2302012-12-01_20-50-22_3662012-12-01_20-53-30_172012-12-01_20-59-55_1732012-12-01_20-59-37_6842012-12-01_21-02-13_1662012-12-01_21-02-35_37

This one was huge and our favorite!

 

Nathan had a wonderful night performing with his Musical Theater class.  He had a solo part in Masquerade.  It was so fun to watch him singing, dancing and acting!!!

004009019033035

 

The girls could hardly wait for Santa to drive by on the fire truck and throw out candy.  He went by way too fast this year but they still loved seeing him!

 045053054

 

For my excitement, a new piece of furniture!  We inherited Dan’s Grandma’s dining room table many years ago at her passing.  There was a beautiful Buffet that matched it but at the time his mother wanted it.  Well, on Friday when we went to visit his mom we picked up the buffet.  Isn’t it pretty.  It is fun to have a change in the kitchen.

066071

AND… more baking with the girls, tis the season for lots of goodies!

078085088091094096101

Oh, I better not forget that Brandon was Student of the Month.  I never received a notice from the school or else I would have been there when he was awarded it. Sad smile We are proud of you Brandon!!! Smile

107

Right after showing me his certificate his new glasses arrived in the mail.  Very sharp and extremely handsome! Thankfully he can see clearly again.  His eyes changed a lot this past year.

111

No comments: