Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Super Fun Filled Weekend

Friday night we went to Classic Fun Center and had a blast as a family. Auntie Anna, Uncle Jacob and the cousins were there too.  We had so much fun! Afterward we took the kids to an old ice cream joint and indulged ourselves with delicious ice cream, shakes and onion rings.  YUMMY!

061069067101

On Saturday Dan’s niece April was married and sealed in the Salt Lake Temple.  She was such a beautiful Bride.  Congratulation April and Patrick!  We are so thankful for the wonderful example that you are to you cousins of being married in the Temple.

126

1 comment:

Carlie said...

hey Becky, this is the only way I could think of to contact you... but my dad is coming to SLC this week for a convention and will be down in utah Valley on thurs. and fri. to visit with my family and jonathan's. We were wondering if you might be available for a visit on Thursday afternoon? Call 801-602-9153, or e-mail carlieann@gmail.com me and let me know!
~Carlie