Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Green is the color of the day!  The kids think it is so fun to have a day where they must wear green or be pinched. I spent the morning making yummy green treats for them to devour when they get home from school.  Jaimee and Bekah tested them out and said they were delicious!
142143144145152154155156157158159161162165166167168169170171008

007006001Sharing with friends is so fun!!!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

those look SO good! I wish I'd thought to do the same but the girls will be home in 5 minutes!!! Maybe will have a belated "green eggs and ham" day for breakfast tomorrow...

Anonymous said...

It looks as though you had a couple of cute little leprechauns helping you today.

The others must have had a great time when they got home from school. What fun to be green - reminds me of Kermit the frog....

Love Mom

Anna said...

They are too cute together!

Becky Jones said...

It is so much fun to have cousins so close by!