Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Creative Afternoon

Laura found a recipe in the March Friend magazine so we created them today.  Very sweet and a little soft but yummy none the less. She loved every minute of it.  She definitely takes after her Mommy.
009010011012013
I got my creative juices flowing too.  Michael has a Boy Scout Court of Honor tonight.  They haven’t had one in 9 months and Michael has been working very hard toward getting his Eagle Scout Rank so he will be getting 13 merit badges, Life Rank and a Monte L Bean Museum Patch.  Congratulations Michael!!!  I was asked to help with refreshments so I decided to make a cake.  The boys always love it when I decorate a cake so this is what I came up with for tonight.  I hear our Troop has earned about 64 merit badges.  Yeah Troop 1085!!!
028
Well since it is a Court of Honor, the merit badges I have put off sewing on for 9 months needed to be sewn on so I pulled out my Mamaw’s old sewing machine.  It did the job. I left the sewing machine on the kitchen table since I figure I’ll have 13 more to sew on after tonight and a new rank patch.
 034

No comments: