Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Feeling Like Myself Again

I had a few rough months where I struggled with eating right and I would go to bed and wake up not very happy with myself.  The scale didn’t move too much only about 10-15 pounds but those pounds were hard to lose the fist time around.  I am frustrated with myself that I let cookies, ice cream, chips win over my determination for a healthy body.  That is now behind me and I’m back on track.  I’ve written a lot about this at my other blog www.beckyloses200.blogspot.com if you want to read more about exercise and eating right.  I am just so thankful for our ability to choose each and everyday who we want to be and we can change so quickly when we get off track.

I feel so much better about myself when I am eating and exercising to live and be my best self.  I have more energy, more desire to keep the house clean, more desire to serve.  The Word of Wisdom has wonderful promises attached to it if we but live by its precepts. I know that my mind and heart are clearer and more open to revelation when I am taking care of my body. I have a great testimony of this truth now that I have lived both ways.  Heavenly Father wants to bless us but we have to do our part.

Here is a picture of me from yesterday to remind me that I am back on track and reaching my goals once again.  I ran outside for the first time this year and my body loved it! 5K in 33 min 30 sec isn’t too bad.  I feel so alive when I run.  Me a runner, CRAZY! If I can do it so can you!!!

020

No comments: