I have many reasons to smile. I am blessed to be a wife to an amazing man and mother to 5 incredible children. I also have a deep faith as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
The surgery today went well. Things were on schedule this time. I was very glad of that. I am so thankful for wonderful family and friends who have pampered and spoiled me through this trial. I am so thankful for answered prayers. Thank you all!
I'm so glad it went well. PLEASE let me know if you need anything via email and I'll be there in a heartbeat (a 30 minute heartbeat...but as quick as I can!) Love you. Hope it continues to go well.
How is my girl today? I hope you were able to have a good rest last night and feel better today. Thank Dan for sending the extra pictures. It gave me a better idea of what you had described in the phone conversation. Rest, enjoy a good book or an old movie. Walk around a little - maybe you don't get the gas build up with the procedure you had.
3 comments:
I'm so glad it went well. PLEASE let me know if you need anything via email and I'll be there in a heartbeat (a 30 minute heartbeat...but as quick as I can!) Love you. Hope it continues to go well.
How is my girl today?
I hope you were able to have a good rest last night and feel better today. Thank Dan for sending the extra pictures. It gave me a better idea of what you had described in the phone conversation.
Rest, enjoy a good book or an old movie. Walk around a little - maybe you don't get the gas build up with the procedure you had.
Anyway, have a great day.
Love Mom
So glad it went well for ya! Hope you have a quick recovery!
Post a Comment