Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Our Wonderful Sabbath

Today was a wonderful Sunday.  The day started very early with Dan and Nathan leaving at 7:45 am to save us good seats at the Stake Center for Stake Conference.  There are so many members of our Stake that they broadcast it to two other buildings but Dan and I really wanted to be there live and not watching on a screen.  Elder Christensen of the Seventy was our visiting General Authority. We also enjoyed hearing from the Mission President and his wife last night and from the Temple President and his wife along with Sister Christensen today.

The big news today is that our wonderful 1st Counselor in the Stake Presidency, Jim Hughes, was released.  He has been battling a cancerous brain tumor for the past year.  He and his family are amazing!!!  We went home from Stake Conference and got busy making him a special thank you from our family.

046040041067078
We also just had a lot of fun as a family this afternoon. I even had my first possibly EVER piggy back ride by my STRONG hubby.  It was soooo much fun! Here are some more Sunday pictures:
014021051
065072075

No comments: