Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Recovery

Today is day 3 and I am feeling a lot better and I'm off my loritab (pain pills). I am up 10 pounds and 4 inches on my swollen stomach. I am very tired but can't sleep during the day.  I feel very blessed that I'm doing as well as I am.  I have been totally spoiled by wonderful neighbors and friends ( my husband and sister Anna). Meals have been brought in and kids were taken care of.  I even had a wonderful sponge bath and massage.  Thanks so much for all of your prayers and acts of service.

I am hoping I feel well enough to get dressed up and sit at the table for the Valentine’s Dinner and dance tomorrow.  I look forward to it every year and even got a new dress (I don’t know if it’ll fit with all of my swelling.).  I won’t dance, well maybe one slow dance,  but I sure want to go!!!

023024

004

 

035015

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thinking of you. Don't rush it too much. Take care.