Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Being a Mommy

As I sit here at 4:30am after being up since 3, I can’t help but simply be thankful for being “Mommy”!

Here is my gorgeous baby doll after throwing up twice.  My sweet Jaimee I wish I could take away your sickness but since I can’t I will sit up with you and watch over you in the wee hours of the morning.  I love you more than words can express.  I am so thankful to have you as mine.  I know you are lent to me for this Earthy journey from our Heavenly Father and what a journey it is! Even if I only get a few hours of rest this night, I love every minute of watching you sleep and caring for you. You are mine and I am yours and I will care for you because that it what a mommy does. I love you precious girl!022

1 comment:

Candice said...

That is SO sweet! I'm going to think of you next time I'm up in the middle of the night, and try to stay as positive as you do!