I have many reasons to smile. I am blessed to be a wife to an amazing man and mother to 5 incredible children. I also have a deep faith as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
My grandparents moved closer to my Aunt in Orem Saturday. Their new place is just right for them. I didn’t get pictures of the kitchen or second bedroom but next time I visit I will for sure!
I'm so bummed I missed out. Glad Don could be there - I was home experiencing the first wave of morning sickness mingled with a bad cold...yep, we are pregnant! Your the first cousin to know, it took us a couple of days to get past the shock - we thought we were done...but we are really happy. Anyway, so glad there were so many there for Mamaw and Papaw.
2 comments:
I'm so bummed I missed out. Glad Don could be there - I was home experiencing the first wave of morning sickness mingled with a bad cold...yep, we are pregnant! Your the first cousin to know, it took us a couple of days to get past the shock - we thought we were done...but we are really happy. Anyway, so glad there were so many there for Mamaw and Papaw.
Congratulations Rachel!!!!!
Post a Comment