I had one of the roughest days in a very very long time on Tuesday. I was reminded that I am far from perfect and make mistakes and sometimes I am even wrong! It is hard to hear those things but they make you grow and evaluate who you are and hopefully make you a better person for going through the tough experience.
I am so thankful for a loving husband and many good friends who knew that my heart was aching and came to my rescue. My very dear friend Stace brought me this beautiful “Cake Candle” with a sweet note and then took the time to call me later when I wasn’t home when she came by. I am so blessed to have this amazing woman as my friend, no my 3rd sister!!! Her simple words gave me such comfort.
My heart is now overflowing with gratitude for growing experiences , no matter how difficult they are at the time. There is a song from the”Courage to Stand” EFY album that I love listening to. On of my favorite phrases says” mistakes from the past don’t define you they refine you”. I feel that I have really been through some refining this past week but I’ll move forward and be better because of it!
1 comment:
What happened? Is everything okay?
Post a Comment