As a tradition we decorate gingerbread houses in memory of my Dad who did the decorating with us 4 years ago. I usually have the kids wait till December 22nd which is the anniversary of his death. I decided to let them do it early this year so that we can enjoy their cute creations all month long.
I have many reasons to smile. I am blessed to be a wife to an amazing man and mother to 5 incredible children. I also have a deep faith as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Monday, November 29, 2010
Sunday Afternoon Gingerbread Houses
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
so cute....you are a good mom!
Love that you have such a visual tradition to remember your dad, my memories of him fit gingerbread houses perfectly (sweet and fun to be with, he ALWAYS had a SINCERE hug ready for me...) Anyway, I'll be thinking of you and all my Raymer cousins as Dec. 22 rolls around but until then know I love you and hope YOUR season goes peacefully and full of wonderful memories!
Fun! And not a single graham cracker in there...you are a good mom!
Post a Comment