Good Morning Birthday Boy! He loves apple Breakfast Cake. We all decided that this was the best I’ve ever made. No skimping on sugar or butter this time!!! YUMMY!!!!
Looking so grown up!
We took Michael out to Olive Garden and clothes shopping on his Birthday. It was a lot of fun!
Michael had a 25 mile bike ride with Scouts Saturday morning. I asked him if he’d be ok if I went along and he was cool with it. We left from South Fork up Provo Canyon and after riding out to Provo Marina ended up down at Lindon Marina. It ended up being 29 miles. I felt great! Not sore at all and it was a beautiful ride and a lot of fun!!!I’m so glad I’m cool enough to be allowed to go along with my teenager.
Second birthday treat of Baked Stuffed Apples on Sunday. Delicious! He liked it so much he had 4 apples and a few extra scoops of ice cream!
2 comments:
Wow, I barely even recognize him! He's SO grown up! What a handsome young man. Sorry, I forgot to respond to your question on my blog. We are moving back in early November some time. We're so excited!
We are so sorry we missed Michael's birthday--mom and I kept discussing when it was and then she left and I have been dealing with grades and grading from home and got totally side-tracked. We are so sorry! Can't believe he is a teenager now! And I love the Crims shirt! :) He's a handsome young man! GIve him big hugs from us and belated birthday wishes. (So very sorry!)
Post a Comment