I have many reasons to smile. I am blessed to be a wife to an amazing man and mother to 5 incredible children. I also have a deep faith as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Friday, October 15, 2010
Fall Break Fun
With the kids out of school Thursday and Friday I wanted to do something fun with them. I wanted to also be active and get a little exercise together so I decided to hike up to the Y with them. It is a steep hike but only a mile (about 1 hour up stopping at every switch back for a break). I would have hiked it in half the time by myself but it was a lot of fun to take it slow and enjoy the beauty of the hike. We took a lot of beautiful pictures. After hiking the Y we went to the creamery and got a half galloon of Coconut Joy ice cream and took it over to Dan’s office and we ate every last bite. Delicious!!! After ice cream Dan went back to work and we went over to the Bean Museum. When Dan was off work we headed over to Uncle Barry’s Farm and hit the pumpkin patch. What a wonderful full day!!! Click on the Album link to see 100 pictures documenting our fun day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment