Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

13 years ago I was in Labor for the 1st Time

After 21 hours of terribly painful back labor my gorgeous son Michael was born and he fulfilled my dream of becoming a mother.  HAPPY 13th Birthday (tomorrow) my handsome, smart, caring, kind, adventurous, fun loving, athletic, service oriented,  intelligent, book reading boy.  Your Dad and I love you more than words can express and we are so proud of you.  I am so blessed to be your mother.  Thank you for putting up with being my guinea pig.  I do think I've become a better mother by all you have taught me.  I love to hear you pray and my testimony grows as I hear you share yours.  You are truly one of the Elect Sons of our Heavenly Father. 
Love,
MOM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Michael that I wish him a wonderful, Happy 13th Birthday.

Enjoy the magic of the teen years. They go by so quickly....

Love Mom a.k.a. Grandma Marie