My sweet little girl Laura turns 6 years old tomorrow. We had her birthday party today so that it wasn’t back to back with Halloween Parties. She had 15 wonderful little girls come from Kindergarten to help us celebrate. We did a Tinker bell party. The girls of course had to be dusted with pixie dust first. (sparkly hairspray) They made fairy wands with some cute stamps and then we played a fun game. I told them a story of how Tinker Bell left them a beautiful package for the party. She stole some hidden treasure from Captain Hook and it was inside the package. The girls were so excited to find out what it was. I had wrapped the box in 20 layers of tissue paper. Each girl unwrapped 1 layer then Laura finished off the last layers. The treasure was diamonds (ring pops). They were a huge hit. Next was present time and she was spoiled!!! Lots of dolls, coloring stuff, candy, stickers, a wand, zhu zhu pet, a crocheted hat, princess tub toys and more! Of course singing with the cake came next and ice cream sandwiches were handed out. I decided a year ago that I wasn’t going to cut the cake at the party with the younger kids. They seem to eat the ice cream and I throw out all the yummy cake. The kids have all liked having an ice cream treat instead. What a day! I’m TIRED! Laura is such a huge blessing to our family. We love you Laura! HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY!
1 comment:
What a cute party!!
Post a Comment