Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Reflection

As I sit here thinking about my week, and what a week it has been, I am feeling very blessed. How could I not? I am living the life I always dreamed of in the body I always dreamed of. How could I want for more?

I had a great opportunity to also be heavily involved with the School District and Board decision on a very controversial school boundary that was made Tuesday. It was so difficult to stand alone with half a room full of people who I knew were against my opinion. I did it because I am passionate about my children and their education. I learned that I am stronger than I thought I was. I also learned how comforting it is to have my husband at my side and that I'm sure I can make it through any situation if he is with me. Although this was a hard situation to be in I have gained a greater desire to serve and be a part of Education. I took the opportunity to Talk with the School Board President to find out more about someday running for the School Board. I don't know if that will be in my future but I do know that doing more for children and education definitely is!!! I am excited to see where this renewed passion takes me!

1 comment:

Rheanna said...

Good for you! I think that's the hardest is when you are the only one on your side!