Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Congratulations Michael!!!


My 6th grader tested for the gifted/accelerated program for Jr High a couple months back. It was a long test. (4 full hours of testing.) We got his results this week and he made it with flying colors!!! I was proud of him for wanting to be tested. He could have tested a few years back but that would mean going to a different school and he didn't want to be away from his friends and need to be driven each day. Well, the new Jr High has the program so he is excited to be going to the same school as his friends. His test scores blew me away!!! He got 99%tile reading, 98%tile math and science , and on and on except for his essay; but we all need something we can improve on. So congratulations Michael we are so proud of your academic achievements!!!

1 comment:

Anna said...

He must get it from his aunt. :)

Well, I'll give you and Dan some of the credit... (anyone who can self teach themselves about computers is a genius in my book, and I know Becky is pretty smart too). I think this is a precursor of things to come.