Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Don Weeks


On December 29th Dan's sister Liz lost her husband of nearly 25 years to a tragic rollover accident. They hit a patch of ice and their truck flipped. Michelle was in the truck with him but came out of the accident unharmed. It is still so hard to believe that this incredible man was called home so early. They have 7 beautiful children that are now without a Dad. My heart aches for them and especially Elizabeth. I don't know what I'd do if I lost Dan. Life is so fragile! thank goodness for our loving Heavenly Father that has given us the sealing power through the Temple. Don spent a lot of time attending the temple and his Bishop commented that he believe Don lived a life worthy of the Celestial Kingdom. What a comfort that is to know that he is there preparing the way for his family to join him.

1 comment:

Mormon Surrogate: I'm not the mom I'm just the stork said...

That is so sad. He sounds like an awesome guy. John lost his brother on December 29 1997 to suicide.