Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Friday, December 12, 2008

Yeh, it's a new day!

I am so glad today is here. Yesterday was a very blah day. Thank goodness for a wonderful husband who stayed home and let me rest. I don't think I had the virus everyone else in the neighborhood had but I just didn't feel well and very tired. I actually slept 3 hours in the afternoon. Thank you sweetie, You're the best!!!!!

I just got back from doing crafts with Michael's class for the 2nd Friday in a row and I am wiped out. Tomorrow is an even crazier day than today and then Sunday is extremely busy too. I hope I regain my full health by the beginning of next week. Tomorrow I have a Pampered Chef open house that Anna and I are co-hosting for Kara from 9:30-11am then my Primary class is coming over for a Party and lunch from 11:30-12:30pm and than hopefully Dan and I are going to his brother Dave's house in the evening. Wow, I'm exhausted all ready. Oh, I didn't mention that I have baking to do for the open house and homemade pizza that I promised for the party. On Sunday right after church we drive up to Heber for Dan's family Christmas Dinner/Gift Exchange.
I love Christmas but it sometimes gets too busy with lots of events! I best be getting busy making the gifts for my Primary class!

No comments: