Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Reflections Competition


The four older kids entered the PTA Reflections contest last month. The theme this year was WOW! It was actually kind of difficult to come up with ideas for this theme. Anyway, I got each of the kids to enter a photograph and then Brandon drew and colored a picture and Nathan composed a song again. I am so proud of each of them and how well they did. Michael, Laura and Brandon received medals of participation in photography. Brandon received a trophy of excellence for his art work and Nathan received a trophy of excellence for both his musical composition and his photograph. The two boys now go on to compete at the council level with 9 other schools. Last year Nathan lost at State for his musical composition. I wish the boys good luck. I am blessed to have very talented children!

No comments: