Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

Two of Our Favorite People…

… came over for dinner. We love Elder Gleed and Elder Polima. Since transfers are in 2 weeks we decided to give them an early Christmas gift just in case they aren’t around for Christmas. One of them will surely be here but you never know. I am horrible at writing letters and sending packages to missionaries that are serving far away but I sure love spoiling and serving those that are serving here in our area. Hopefully that somehow makes up for my lack of letters and packages. 

These two young men are simply amazing! They are giving two years of their lives to serve their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. They speak with conviction and have the Spirit with them. We love having them in our home. They are truly a blessing to our family. They are a great example to our children of how a missionary should be. Thank you Elders for allowing us to share in a little of your missionary experience.

IMG_6245 IMG_6246

IMG_6247 IMG_6248 IMG_6249  IMG_6251

No comments: