Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Turkey Trot 2013

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

I convinced the kids to do the Turkey Trot with me this year. Freezing cold and early but we got out there and did it! The last 3 years I have run this on my own. Today there was very little running by the girls and I. The boys ran ahead and had some great exercise. The girls and I plugged along at a good walking pace. Laura was willing to jog a bit and we would set goals for ourselves of how far we would run. I am so proud of all of them. The Turkey Trot was actually 4.2 miles. That is a long way for them. Then add walking home and we hit 4.75 miles this morning.  IMG_6285IMG_6294 IMG_6296

  IMG_6303  

IMG_6305

Nathan ran Laura into the finish line!

IMG_6306IMG_6313

After the Turkey Trot and walking home. 4.75 miles total.

No comments: