Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Election Result Party

My Facebook post today:
I feel so fortunate to have worked on the campaign for Heather Townshend Jackson. I will continue to support her in whatever her next endeavor may be. She is simply an amazing woman with great vision!

Although things didn't go as we had hoped, I want her and the City of Eagle Mountain to know that she has made a huge difference in making our City what it is today. If you supported her or not she deserves a HUGE thank you for picking up our broken city and creating the beautiful stable place that it is today.
My post today to Heather:
You have made a difference and will continue to do so! Thanks for dedicating your life to making Eagle Mountain such a wonderful place to live. I am so thankful that I was able to help with your campaign. I feel blessed to be able to call you a friend! I look forward to helping you in your next endeavor. Hold your head high, you have so much to be proud of!

IMG_5681 IMG_5682 IMG_5683 IMG_5684 IMG_5685  IMG_5688

IMG_5686

mayor

mayor2 

I was very proud to have had Heather choose to have me listed among those that endorsed her as Mayor on her pamphlets and mailers.

No comments: