Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Beautiful Jillian is 16

IMG_6236 IMG_6237

Jill has grown up next to us for nearly 14 years. She is a very smart, talented, beautiful young woman! She has a strong testimony and lives what she believes. I love this girl! She is a wonderful example to me. Happy Sweet 16 Jill!

Jill is blessed with the most wonderful parents! Her incredible mom threw her a super fun “Little Rascals” birthday party that was amazing and her sweet dad bought her this special ring for her. She had pinned it on Pinterest. I love this idea. I copied what Jill wrote on Pinterst about the ring below.

il_570xN.452762168_h9qm

Jillian Dalton • 15 weeks ago 

A Father gives his daughter this ring for her 16th birthday to wear on her left ring finger--to remind her that she will always be HIS little Princess first-- and to remind her to only date boys who will treat her like a Queen--the way her Father sees her.

 

16

No comments: