I have many reasons to smile. I am blessed to be a wife to an amazing man and mother to 5 incredible children. I also have a deep faith as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I made 2 pans on brownies in 8 inch round pans (well greased and floured). I let them cool completely and then put plastic wrap in my 9 inch round pans hanging over the sides. I placed 1 brownie cake in the bottom, then took 1/2 gallon of mint choc chip ice cream and let it soften a little and smoothed it onto the top of the cake. I flattened it the best I could then added the top brownie cake. I wrapped the plastic wrap over the top and sides leaving it in the pan and stuck it in the freezer for an hour. I then took the cake out of the pan and put it on a serving plate and frosted the sides with a thick layer of cool whip and added sprinkles. I then put it back in the freezer for another hour to set up hard. It was soooo good!
3 comments:
I love that great smile and oh what a yummy looking cake.
Brandon, I hope you had lots of fun on your birthday. From the pictures it sure looked like you and your cousins were having an awesome time.
Your new Lego set looked great too.
Keep smiling and enjoying the summer. I hope you are having a few quiet moments to read or play the piano once in a while too.
Love to all the family, Grandma Marie
That Cake looks so good! How did you make it?
I made 2 pans on brownies in 8 inch round pans (well greased and floured). I let them cool completely and then put plastic wrap in my 9 inch round pans hanging over the sides. I placed 1 brownie cake in the bottom, then took 1/2 gallon of mint choc chip ice cream and let it soften a little and smoothed it onto the top of the cake. I flattened it the best I could then added the top brownie cake. I wrapped the plastic wrap over the top and sides leaving it in the pan and stuck it in the freezer for an hour. I then took the cake out of the pan and put it on a serving plate and frosted the sides with a thick layer of cool whip and added sprinkles. I then put it back in the freezer for another hour to set up hard. It was soooo good!
Post a Comment