I have many reasons to smile. I am blessed to be a wife to an amazing man and mother to 5 incredible children. I also have a deep faith as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
He is so creative and sweet. He made me some beautiful para-cord jewelry.
Thank you sweet heart for taking the time to learn the fancy knots so I can have one-of–a kind, beautiful, made-with-love jewelry.
Will he take orders? or will he give instructions on how to make the pieces you are wearing? I think he could have a neat side business between the jewellry and the stocking caps. Mom
Post a Comment
1 comment:
Will he take orders? or will he give instructions on how to make the pieces you are wearing?
I think he could have a neat side business between the jewellry and the stocking caps. Mom
Post a Comment