Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Jones Family Reunion

We spent a wonderful 3 days together at a beautiful cabin in the mountains.  We did miss the family that wasn’t able to make it. By the nearly 500 photos I’m sure you’ll see that we had an incredible time together.

608166310491497516533419384581584604

618635

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am anxious to look at the rest of the pictures when I get to work tomorrow. It looks like you had a great time.
My weekend was a whirlwind trip to Spokane after work Friday, a wonderful Saturday with Layne and Emma's sealing, seeing Kara and her little ones, the family meal at the church, helping a little and then the reception, visiting with Neil, Renee and some of their family, hugs and kisses to Kara and her family and the trip home afterwards. Tomorrow I have to be at work at 7:30 as our EdD students will be on campus. After a long nap this evening I should make on time. Love Mom