I have many reasons to smile. I am blessed to be a wife to an amazing man and mother to 5 incredible children. I also have a deep faith as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Nathan Earned the Arrow of Light for Cub Scouts
Congratulations Nathan! You worked so hard to complete the Arrow of Light requirements in just 6 months. Amazing!!! You are such a great example to the other Cub Scouts. You are on your way to earning "ALL 20"! We are so proud of you! The super cool thing is that Nathan and his best buddy Brandon received the awards together. What fun!!!





















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It looks like you had a lot of fun with the ceremony - I'm sad we missed it. You'll have to let us know next time.
Post a Comment