I have a cute little Daisy Scout at my house this year. Laura is selling Girl Scout Cookies. There are eight varieties: Thank U Berry Munch, Samoas, Thin Mints, Trefoils, Tagalongs, Do-si-does, Lemon Chalet Cremes, and Dulce de Leche. The cost is $3.50/box. She can take orders till Jan. 31st and delivery will be the beginning of March.
Leave a comment with your order for delicious Girl Scout Cookies!
3 comments:
I don't think I want to leave a comment - the number of Samoas (which typically I am the only one eating them) might be embarassing. :) How about I call you?
I remember countless of years selling cookies outside of supermarkets, this blogging for sales is GENIUS!!! Sign me up for 2Samoa, 1 shortbread, 1 thin mint. That's $14 right? I will mail you a check - tell me who to make it out to and I'll send it off today! Go Daisies!!!
Rachel, I'm sending you an email. We'll deliver them to you.
Post a Comment