I have many reasons to smile. I am blessed to be a wife to an amazing man and mother to 5 incredible children. I also have a deep faith as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
The african lady was at our time out in Spokane. That was an amazing story. Our weekend wasn't nearly as relaxing. We drove there Friday afternoon, went to the meeting, sate, slept and went to more meetings sat and then rushed home early for stake conference. Glad you had fun!
3 comments:
we sure had a good time, didn't we!!! Can't wait to do it again!
It was wonderful! Next time I need to be at the condo more! Thanks for the picture. Now it is complete!!!
The african lady was at our time out in Spokane. That was an amazing story. Our weekend wasn't nearly as relaxing. We drove there Friday afternoon, went to the meeting, sate, slept and went to more meetings sat and then rushed home early for stake conference. Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment