Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lots of Favorite Pictures of the Week

I figure that a picture is worth a thousand words so here they are from the past week.

This mornings weigh-in!


This morning it snowed!
Oh, I love this man so much!!!
Family Home Evening - Playing at the Park





Michael worshiping at the Temple for the first time by performing Baptisms for the Dead.
Chrys asked me to make super hero cupcaked for Peter's birthday. We had a great time visiting our wonderful friends.

Laura with her BFF Brooke!
Michael had a Court of Honor and received 5 Merit Badges he has completed.

The girls love dressing up and doing "ballet".
Oh yeah baby!

Yummy homemade bread!
Field trip with the Preschool kids yesterday to Farm Country.





1 comment:

Kim said...

Cute pictures.
It was a good day for a field trip! Luckily it wasn't today!