I have many reasons to smile. I am blessed to be a wife to an amazing man and mother to 5 incredible children. I also have a deep faith as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I love my cousins and we live so close to each other BUT for some reason we never get to see each other. It was so much fun to be together for an evening and catch up on our lives. Liz and Shaun will be in Hawaii for 3 years so this was a farewell dinner for them. Families are the BEST!!!
I LOVED seeing you, I brought a camera too but was so busy chasing kids and visiting I forgot to take pictures! So I am so glad to see these posted. Love you.
1 comment:
I LOVED seeing you, I brought a camera too but was so busy chasing kids and visiting I forgot to take pictures! So I am so glad to see these posted. Love you.
Post a Comment