
Dan took this picture of me after I finished baking 2 large batches of bread, rolls and cinnamon rolls; but that's not really important. When I first saw this picture I cried. I see the woman that I have dreamed of becoming. I see a woman happy, truly happy with life. I see a woman doing what she knows is right and loving every part of her life. I see a woman following The Savior and loving serving others. I have found my true self!
1 comment:
Wow Becky, this is a really beautiful picture and I almost cried reading your post and I don't even really know you. What an amazing thing you have accomplished and I can just feel your "contentment". I think it's awesome and wish that I could do the same, I thinking I'm working up to it and you are very inspiring! Thanks!
Post a Comment