Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Celebrating the Life of Eric Garth Nordquist

My cousin Eric took his life on Saturday, October 27th at the age of 34.  My Mom Anna and I drove up to Taber, Canada for the funeral. It was a wonderful reunion with all of our Nordquist cousins. Eric was loved and respected by many.  I have never seen so many flowers before.  The line for the viewing was constant the whole 2 hours and the Chapel was full at the Stake center for his Funeral.  We don’t know the answers to why Eric choose suicide but we do know that he has a very kind, loving, all knowing Heavenly Father and Savior. It is not our place to pass any judgment on Eric. I find peace in the Atonement of my Savior Jesus Christ.  Eric is now free from life stress and pain.  Eric is loved and will be greatly missed!

Erick Funeral Haloween Laura Baptism 041Erick Funeral Haloween Laura Baptism 035Erick Funeral Haloween Laura Baptism 031Erick Funeral Haloween Laura Baptism 029Erick Funeral Haloween Laura Baptism 046Erick Funeral Haloween Laura Baptism 062Erick Funeral Haloween Laura Baptism 111Erick Funeral Haloween Laura Baptism 119Erick Funeral Haloween Laura Baptism 120Erick Funeral Haloween Laura Baptism 124Erick Funeral Haloween Laura Baptism 125Erick Funeral Haloween Laura Baptism 131Erick Funeral Haloween Laura Baptism 133Erick Funeral Haloween Laura Baptism 147Erick Funeral Haloween Laura Baptism 160Erick Funeral Haloween Laura Baptism 177Erick Funeral Haloween Laura Baptism 179Erick Funeral Haloween Laura Baptism 196

No comments: