Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Miss Eagle Mountain Pageant

Emily Duke was one of my Young Women when I served in the YW program a few years back.  She competed tonight in the pageant.  She is beautiful inside and out. I am so proud of her! Each of the girls had a Little Miss and Emily’s was Laura's good friend Cassie. Emily, you were amazing! You won in my book! 
 emily
easter and miss eagle mt pagent 142

558487_10150805808167059_642702058_11697269_75286145_n545591_10150805810842059_642702058_11697307_844639091_n

easter and miss eagle mt pagent 153551620_10150805809062059_642702058_11697284_1494523303_neaster and miss eagle mt pagent 162easter and miss eagle mt pagent 167easter and miss eagle mt pagent 200532938_10150805815457059_642702058_11697392_120426642_neaster and miss eagle mt pagent 214easter and miss eagle mt pagent 221easter and miss eagle mt pagent 226easter and miss eagle mt pagent 227easter and miss eagle mt pagent 225easter and miss eagle mt pagent 230easter and miss eagle mt pagent 233
It was pretty special for Laura to get to come on date night with mom and dad.  we even stayed out late till 10pm!

No comments: