I applied and was selected to host a Kraft Sandwich Makeover House Party. The party was to be on Apr 16th. The problem with the date was the end of Spring Break was that weekend. We had lots of fun even though there were just a few of us. The new products were delicious and we played an awesome sandwich game (thanks Anna)!
4 comments:
That is so awesome! Did they donate the supplies?
It was so fun because they sent the 3 mayo bottles, 5 coupons for free meat, 2 coupons for free cheese and then reusable lunch sacks and recipe cards with coupons for the attendees. You can go to houseparty.com to apply for all kinds of different parties. I applied for 6 and got chosen for this one. I wish it wasn't on the same day as the baby shower!
Oh, I totally forgot! Bummer. looks like it was fun (and yummy!)Sorry i missed it.
That does look fun! I had a hankering for a meat sandwich after reading your post!
Post a Comment