Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Jaimee’s Birthday Party

036

048049059063066073075076078080083092093094105

3 comments:

Anna said...

I am glad it all went well! Having a lot of little girls around couldn't have been quiet. :) Happy Birthday Miss Jaimee!

Kim said...

Oh! What a great cake!
madison looks so little compared to every one else! Thanks for inviting her. I was so glad when she brought home her party bag that it wasn't full of more candy (the day after Easter)! :)

Allen Family said...

I hope she had a very happy birthday! I am so sorry we didn't get through--I don't think I had her birthday down and was always getting confused. I think I need to do another family calendar because without it, as much as I try to remember everything, I just have too much going on to remember and end up forgetting the most important things--like the childrens' birthdays. I am so sorry! I hope she had a great day!